This year’s Dance-a-thon was a HUGE success. Thank you to our Catholic School Advisory Council for organizing our annual Dance-a-thon Fundraiser which took place yesterday, October 24! Through the hard work of our students and generosity of our community, our school raised $23,710.25 which will be used to support student learning, activities and initiatives such as: faith formation (sacramental programs and class celebrations), literacy and numeracy enhancements (levelled reading materials and math manipulatives), school yard enhancements, and technology devices to support coding, robotics and innovation projects.
We would like to give a special “Thank You” shoutout to all our volunteers:
And special mention to Mary Hogg and Stephanie Medeiros!
As our school’s TOP FUNDRAISER, winning a $250 Toys R Us Gift Card, is Sierra O.!
Top fundraiser in each division, winning a $50 Gift Card to Fairview Park Mall:
- Early Years Division (JK-1) – Sierra O.
- Primary Division (2-3) – Callie E.
- Junior Division (4-5) – Blake L.
- Intermediate Division (6-8) – Kaylee R.
Top earning classes by division winning an Ice Cream Sundae Party are:
- Early Years Division (JK-1) – Mrs. Crowley’s JK/SK class
- Primary Division (2-3) – Mrs. Egan’s Grade 3 class
- Junior Division (4-5) – Mrs. Allensen’s Grade 4 class
- Intermediate Division (6-8) – Mrs. Buttinger’s Grade 6 class
Since we reached our goal . . . . look out Mr. Eckert and Ms. Pizarro you’re going to get SLIMED!!!