The Waterloo Catholic District School Board presents…
Money 101: What you need to teach your kids about money!
A Personal Financial Literacy Presentation
“Control your money or it will control you!”
Money-related stress is overwhelming many Canadian families:
• 41% of Canadians rank money as their greatest stress
• 46% of Canadian employees say financial stress is impacting their workplace performance
Join us for a fast-paced 90-minute presentation that is guaranteed to increase your level of financial literacy so that you can help your kids manage their money throughout their lives. Here’s what session attendees said after seeing a recent ‘Money 101’ presentation: “Dynamic! Realistic! Practical!” “Awesome! Thank you for some real advice at a level I could understand!”
Topics will include:
• Think ‘local’ for your post-secondary pathway!
• Debt matters – credit cards, mortgages and lines of credit
• I deserve a new car – NOT
• I’ve saved…now tell me how to how to invest!
• Use what they give you – RESP, TFSA & RRSP accounts
Three evening presentations (7:00 – 8:30 pm) to choose from:
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at St. Benedict C.S.S.
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at St. Mary’s C.S.S.
Monday, February 10, 2020 at St. David C.S.S.
Registration Details: Please register online or via email email@example.com by noon on the school day before the presentation to reserve your spot.
Presented by Fred Masters, President & Founder, Masters Money Management. Mr. Masters is a financial literacy expert guest speaker with three decades of experience teaching senior finance courses and is a licensed mortgage agent. He was Head of Business & Co-op at Resurrection prior to retirement. Follow @MastersMoney101 and visit www.mastersmoneymanagement. ca for further details.