Welcome to our school community! We are so excited that you are starting school here at Saint John Paul II!
Education may look a little different right now, but we are committed to working together to keep all children safe, happy, and healthy!
Introducing Our Early Years Team
Ms Keene SJPll, Extended Day in middle. Sister Charlotte to your left. Niece Alexandra to right. Supports all FDK 10:30 to 3:00p.m. Migrates to Extended Day until 6:00p.m. Before and After school Extended Day will have to fill out and return Emergency and safety documentation. Students need a change of clothes. Extended Day teachers need to know if your child will not be attending, message can be left at front desk, or called in. Extended Day Cell: 226 757 7682
Introducing Our School Community and Learning Spaces
Please watch our video and when it is done, please return to this page to check out our Resources.
To access these resources, right click and left click to open hyperlink.
- A Parent’s Guide to Full-Day Kindergarten
- A Parent’s Guide to Play-Based Learning in Full-Day Kindergarten
- A Parent’s Guide to Literacy and Mathematics in Full-Day Kindergarten
- Full-Day Kindergarten Understanding Your Child’s Reports
- If you Want Your Children to Succeed, Then Hold On to Your Home Language!
- Sabrina’s Law
- Waterloo Child Care Subsidies
- Family Compass Waterloo Region
- Eye See…Eye Learn