If your child(ren) is/are riding bicycles to school, please review the following safety rules with them:
- Wear a bicycle helmet for your cranium’s safety.
- When arriving or leaving school, please walk your bicycle on school property.
- When crossing the street, walk your bike across at the crosswalks and/or crossing lights.
- Please ride your bikes on the right side of the road, close to the curb, especially if there are pedestrians on the sidewalk.
- Ride on the right, single file.
- Obey traffic signs, signals, laws.
- Look back and signal before turning.
- Make sure to ride your bikes safely.