We are looking forward to seeing our Grade 1 and Grade 2 students tomorrow!
Here is some additional information before you arrive:
- Please complete the COVID-19 Self-Assessment (link found here) before you leave for school in the morning.
- Supervision begins at 8:05 a.m., bell rings at 8:20 a.m.
- Cars are not permitted into the school parking lot (except for Owl Daycare and staff permit holders). You may park on any side street.
- Please use the walkways on either side of the school (yellow arrows on school map below)
- The walkway in the bus dropoff zone will only be open to students who are coming by bus so please use the walkways on either side of the school to get to the back of the school.
- Parents are not permitted on the blacktop for safety.
- Cones will be set up outside for the Grade 1 and 2 students to show where to line up (by teacher name).
- Staff will be on the blacktop with class lists if your child(ren) is/are unsure about who is his/her teacher.
- If it is a light rain, the students will line-up outside.
- If it is a heavier rain, parents are to drop off their child(ren) outside the appropriate gym door (blue stars on map). Teachers will be at the doors to direct the students. Parents are prohibited from entering the gym.
- Lunch is 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; eating from 11:25 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Dismissal at the end of the day is 2:50 p.m.
- At the end of the day, students will be dismissed at the back doors as indicated (orange Smiley on map – Mrs. Saltarelli; blue Smiley on map – Mrs. Scott; green Smileys on map – other classes).
- Please send in a pair of indoor shoes.
- Do not forget to pack a healthy lunch and snacks (lunch bag, backpack), mask(s), hand sanitizer (optional), hand wipes (optional), change of clothes (optional), raincoat or umbrella (optional) and a water bottle. 🙂
Looking forward to seeing our Grade 1 and 2 students tomorrow!
[School Map below]