Dear SUNS Community!
Our Sneak Peek is tomorrow
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020
from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.!
10:00 a.m. Students with last name starting with A, B, or C.
11:00 a.m. Students with last name starting with D, E, F, or G.
12:00 p.m. Students with last name starting with H, I, J, or K.
1:00 p.m. Students with last name starting with L or M.
2:00 p.m. Students with last name starting with N, O, P, Q, or R.
3:00 p.m. Students with last name starting with S or T.
4:00 p.m. Students with last name starting with U, V, W, X, Y, or Z.
5:00 p.m. Anyone who was unable to come at their designated time.
We will be following a similar format as the Student Belonging Pickup days.
BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE:
- All individuals must complete the self-assessment tool prior to arrival https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Access is prohibited to anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or had had close contact with a confirmed case.
- Preferably only ONE parent/guardian per household. If possible, leave children at home.
- There will be no outdoor supervision and the playground is closed.
- If there are parents/guardians whose health leaves them vulnerable to COVID-19, please contact the Principal or Vice-principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If there are parents/guardians who are frontline workers and cannot make the pick-up date(s), please contact the Principal/Vice-Principal directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Bring any library books, textbooks, or any other school property back to the school with you.
BEFORE ENTERING BUILDING:
- If you drive to the school, please park in the designated streets around the school as the parking lot will be closed to families.
- Line up outside at the front of the school in the designated areas provided.
- Physical distancing should always be maintained as per Public Health guidelines. We know families will want to visit but we are strongly discouraging this at this time.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Washrooms are out of bounds.
UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING:
- Volunteers will direct people as they come in. We will be limiting the number of people in the front foyer so we thank you in advance for your patience.
- Please sanitize hands when you enter.
- Pick up Sneak Peek package and agendas (if they have been prepaid), they will be alphabetized by family name
- Pick up pre-bagged school belongings that you were not able to pick up in June.
WHEN YOU GET HOME:
- Go through your packages.
- Please be sure to fill out all paperwork.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!