Good afternoon SJPII Community,
Canadian Martyrs C.E.S. is seeking any parents/caregivers/family members who would be interested in applying for a Lunch Hour Supervisor position, including the Occasional Supply List (supply work as needed) to submit their resume or contact the school (Canadian Martyrs). Please note that your child does not have to be attending Canadian Martyrs for you to apply for these positions.
Brief job description:
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for the students
- Assisting with the enforcement of school expectations regarding behaviour, and working with other staff in the school
- Supplying as needed for lunch hours (11:55 a.m. – 12:55 p.m.)
- Work involves supervision both indoor and outdoor – in warm and cold conditions
- Must by 18 years or older to apply
If you are interested in applying, please email Sean Spitzig, Principal at Canadian Martyrs Catholic School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you!
Sean Spitzig, Principal