Good morning SUNS Families and Friends,
Monday, Feb 17
- Family Day – NO SCHOOL! Enjoy some quality family time.
- Online ordering for Pita Day Feb 27 closes at midnight
Tuesday, Feb 18
- JK/SK registration for 2020/2021 (for children born in 2015/2016) – only for new students. Registration open 9am-6pm
- Catholic School Advisory Council meeting, 6:30 pm, Learning Commons, all are welcome!
Wednesday, Feb 19
- Lunch Lady, for those who ordered
- Field Trip: Grades 7 & 8 to Chicopee, all-day
- Field Trip: Grade 3 (Egan) swimming @ 1:00pm
Thursday, Feb 20
- Turkey Dog Day, for those who ordered
- Grades 5 & 6 Divisional Mass @ 9am
Friday, Feb 21
- OECTA one-day province-wide strike – NO SCHOOL!
NOTE: All WCDSB extended day programs will be OPEN for the day as usual (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) for students currently registered in the program.
Due to OECTA strike on February 21, the SJPII Pizza Day scheduled for this date will now be moved to MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24. Any orders placed on CashOnline will be honoured and distributed to students at lunch on Monday, February 24. If you would like to order pizza for that date, please place your orders via CashOnline before midnight on February 20.
- Feb 25: Shrove Tuesday – students to bring in reusable plate/container
- Feb 26: Ash Wednesday
- Mar 16-20: March Break
Pastoral Reflection: Using Our Free Will to Choose Jesus and Follow Him as Lord and Savior
Before man are life and death, . . . whichever he chooses shall be given him. (Sirach 15:17)
Mabel’s Labels: Don’t lose items to the LOST AND FOUND! Check out Mabel’s Labels! Campaigns.mabelslabels.com Select SAINT JOHN PAUL II SCHOOL (KITCHENER) from the list.