Good afternoon SUNS Families and Friends,
Pastoral Message: In this third week of ordinary time, let us remember that Christ has brought us from the darkness of sin into the Light of God by calling us to repentance and the acceptance of God’s rule over us.
Monday, Jan 27
- Field Trip: Grade 7 (Fralick) swimming, 1:00 pm
- Last day to bring in items for Lego & Board Game Roundup
Tuesday, Jan 28
- Have a terrific Tuesday!
Wednesday, Jan 29
- Bell Let’s Talk Day (for Mental Health)
- Lunch Lady, for those who ordered
- Field Trip: Grade 7 (Fralick, Meadus) to Laurel Creek, all-day
- Scientists in the School Grade 1 (Scott), morning
- Scientists in the School Grade (Saltarelli), afternoon
- Field Trip: Grade 3 (Derzaj) swimming, 1:00 pm
- Girls’ Volleyball @ St. Kateri, 4:00 pm
Thursday, Jan 30
- Field Trip: Grade 7 (Nguyen) to Shade Mills, all-day
- Last day to order pizza for January 31st
Friday, Jan 31
- Pizza Day, for those who ordered
- Feb 13: Term 1 Report Cards sent home
- Feb 17: Family Day – NO SCHOOL!
- Feb 25: Shrove Tuesday – Parents, you wish to volunteer to cook/serve pancakes, please contact Dawn Shuh (email@example.com)
- Feb 26: Ash Wednesday
- Mar 16-20: March Break
Lego & Board Game Roundup
Once again the School Council is running a Lego and Board Game round up to help outfit our classrooms for winter/rainy day recesses. We are collecting Lego of all shapes and sizes, gently-used games, with all of the working pieces, novels, decks of cards, card games, dice, and craft supplies to boost the indoor recess supply in classrooms. Take some time to clear out your cupboards of any unused items, and send them into SJPII by January 27.
Mabel’s Labels: Don’t lose items to the LOST AND FOUND! Check out Mabel’s Labels! Campaigns.mabelslabels.com Select SAINT JOHN PAUL II SCHOOL (KITCHENER) from the list.