Good morning SUNS Families and Friends,
Time Change: Clocks “spring” forward an hour (Sunday, March 8, 2020)
Monday, Mar 9
- Field Trip: Grade 7 (Meadus) swimming @ 1:00pm
- WCDSB Boys’ Basketball Championships – Quarter Finals against St. Kateri at Resurrection High School 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Mar 10
- Umbrella Assembly for students – This month’s theme is Kindness
Wednesday, Mar 11
- Lunch Lady, for those who ordered
- Field Trip: Grade 3 (Deneau) swimming @ 1:00pm
- Grade 7 (Fralick) Laurier Visit @ 1:45pm
Thursday, Mar 12
- Turkey Dog Day, for those who ordered
- Grade 5 Confessions (9:00am)
Friday, Mar 13
- Pizza Day, for those who ordered
- Beach Day! Wear your beach attire.
- Parents: Remind your child(ren) to bring home water bottles and anything else that needs to be sanitized over the March Break.
- Mar 16-20: March Break
- Apr 3: PA Day
- Apr 10: Good Friday – NO SCHOOL
- Apr 12: Easter Sunday
- Apr 13: Easter Monday – NO SCHOOL
Pastoral Message: On this second week of Lent, Pope Francis reminds the faithful that we are called to be Christ’s witnesses through a gift of the Spirit, and not on account of our own merits.
Mabel’s Labels: Don’t lose items to the LOST AND FOUND! Check out Mabel’s Labels! Campaigns.mabelslabels.com Select SAINT JOHN PAUL II SCHOOL (KITCHENER) from the list.
LOST AND FOUND has been emptied again and we have a large collection of “single” mittens and gloves. Look at the images below and see if you recognize any of your items.