Good evening SUNS Families and Friends,
Monday, Oct. 21
- Federal Election voting, 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.in the Gym
- Last day to purchase glow items to brighten your child’s Dance-a-thon experience! Purchase through SchoolCash Online.
Tuesday, Oct. 22
- SJPII Feast Day Mass, 9:45am-10:45am
Wednesday, Oct. 23
- Lunch Lady
- Grade 7 Immunization
- Boys Volleyball @ SJPII vs. St. Kateri , 3-4pm
- School Bus Driver Appreciation Day!
Thursday, Oct. 24
- Pita Day, for those who ordered
- Dance-a-thon! Wear White and Bright Colours and your dancing shoes!!!
- ECE Appreciation Day!
Friday, Oct. 25
- PA Day – NO SCHOOL!
Oct 26: Parish: Under 20 Youth Choir, 4pm Practice, 5pm Mass
Oct 26: Parish: High School Youth Ministry Kick Off, 6:15pm-8:30pm * Dinner provided
Oct 31: Halloween
Terracycle Voting: Terracycle is having a contest where the school with the most votes until the end of December can earn extra points towards their school. Up to 370,000 points which is equivalent to $3,700. A person can vote ONCE A DAY! If you could take a minute a day to do so it would be much appreciated. The official name of the school registered with Terracycle is Saint John Paul II School and should appear when you are voting.
Vote here: https://www.terracycle.com/en-CA/contests/2019-schneiders-lunch-mate-and-simply-lunch-collection-craze
Mabel’s Labels: Don’t lose items to the LOST AND FOUND! Check out Mabel’s Labels! Campaigns.mabelslabels.com Select SAINT JOHN PAUL II SCHOOL (KITCHENER) from the list.